Friday, July 8, 2011

Katy Perry E.T.

I'm going to go into a deep analysis as to why the song E.T. by Katy Perry is dangerous. Let's take this verse by verse.

You're so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil?
Could you be an angel?

This first verse states how enchanting and hypnotizing the being is and even admits the probability that the being is spiritual in nature.

Your touch magnetizing
Feels like I am floating
Leaves my body glowing

The next verse describes a spiritual contact with this being, leaving the person who came into contact with it elated and probably "enlightened".

They say, be afraid
You're not like the others
Futuristic lover
Different DNA
They don't understand you

This next verse refutes the fact that the being is very likely dangerous and is probably a direct attack on the true christian viewpoint of these beings. It also states that the being has different DNA, a direct throwback to Nephilim. I will not be getting into the "modern Nephilim" debate in this blog, only stating that this song implies that these beings may be them.

[Pre-Chorus]
You're from a whole other world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go
Lead me into the light

As we can see, this verse reveals the identity of the being plainly. It is enlightening the contactee and making them think they are being led into a good religion or spiritual enlightenment. Very deceptive. It bluntly asks the being to lead the contactee into this enlightenment.

Kiss me, kiss me
Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison

This verse is a blatant request to be molested or taken sexual advantage of.

Take me, take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

This next verse of the chorus asks the so called "alien" to abduct the victim, openly inviting the being to come into the life of the contactee.

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch so foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial

This deceptive verse leads the listener to believe that the person being sang to is a person, making the average listener think it's harmless and just being dedicated to a strange person.

You're so supersonic
Wanna feel your powers
Stun me with your lasers
Your kiss is cosmic
Every move is magic

Again, this verse worships the powers of the being, asking it to effect the life of the contactee.

[Bridge]
This is transcendental
On another level
Boy, you're my lucky star

I wanna walk on your wave length
And be there when you vibrate
For you I'll risk it all
All

These two verses start again by recognizing and worshiping the power of the being, then asking to be either given the power or to be present when the powers are manifest. Then she blatantly states that she'd risk it all. I wonder what "risking it all" refers to? Probably the afterlife.

Upon deeper analysis of the song, not only is the singer of the song inviting "alien" abduction, but if someone were to hear this song and sing it out loud they would by proxy invite the same experience into their own lives. This subject is not to be taken lightly.

"But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned." (Matthew 12:36-37)

That pretty much sums it up completely. If we sing this song out loud we are speaking careless words, inviting demonization into our lives. We are asking blatantly and unwittingly to be contacted and/or abducted by these so called "aliens". Take care brothers and sisters, and I advise you to watch your children who are most susceptible to this type of attack.

"And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea." (Mark 9:42-43)

No comments:

Post a Comment